~ Setting things on fire. Mostly words ~

~ Often speaking in tongues ~

~ to Each Other ~


Tuesday 5 February 2013

Sleepy Blooms



1932 ~ Weekend Marriage ~


On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 1:22 PM, nicimos wrote:

Thought about you last night.  All the way into sleeping. Quite surreal, I'd tucked myself up under your arm where I knew you to be sleeping. You were very warm and very deep sleeping but not so deep as to not give me that half asleep erection, and more.  Can't think of a better way to end my Sunday night ; )
You feel marvellous.   Wonder if you dreamt of me or found yourself thinking on me when you awoke this morning.  Having a good Monday?  I'm on the train on my way to work. Ttfn. 

          ~ n xxx

Sent from my iPhone



On 2013-02-04, at 12:02 PM, Nicimos wrote:

Yes am having a pretty good Monday thank you. I am sitting in Paul Coffee at Marylebone station waiting for my train. 

Thank you for tucking up into me last night. Hope I didn't snore too much...

Haha my predictive text said 'fucking' instead of 'tucking'. Oh dear me mr frude...

And yes, I did have a dream about you. We were in a Victorian mill. It had been transformed into a school and you were teaching there. It was in this country and all the kids were running around. You were pegging paintings they had done to a washing line strung across the room. They were all pictures of brightly coloured flowers and you were talking to me as you were doing it. 

It was a dream just before I woke, too. Can’t remember what you were saying to me. 
So yes, you were on my mind this morning.  Nothing unusual there, officer  xxx



From: nicimos   To:  Nicimos
Sent: Monday, February 4, 2013 9:08:30 PM
Subject: Re: (sleepy blooms)

What a lovely dream you had.  I can't say if I recall it at all myself as sleeps been a bit funny of late.  Have resorted to ____ some nights to assist with ______ issues. Boring stuff like that.   I do find it makes me sleep so deeply that my recollections are hazy and soon gone with the morning.  Will have to do something about that!

BTW, last night I recall thinking....   Is he snoring right now???  Then I chose to believe that you don't (though you sometimes do) ~ and I dug deeper into your sleeping person so as to be more than just an observer hovering close to your body.  How fucking creepy is that?

Didn't want be a stalker. Wanted instead to climb into your sleeping self so you could feel me near enough to want to wrap your soul legs around me and press your sex against me.  

Sometimes the simple pleasures of Your body are the most excruciatingly pleasant ones. The place where sexual stirring begins to wake one, before one has carnal wrestlings in the half-light of sleeping wakefulness. 

You're marvellous and so loving and so fucking intense in your half-sleep. Just your sleepingness blended with the most raw and unprotected desire in you.  Oh my God!  You're so lovely in your sleep!

 Your erection is a piece of wet electric heaven. 
It.     Just.    IS.     And it 'rings' and vibrates out all through you into me.  Pure desire.  

Adam fucking under a lazy sun in the Garden. 

This is what I mean by pure.   'Original Desire'.   Y'are so beautiful to me in full, sleepy 'bloom'

xxx

Sent from my iPhone