~ Setting things on fire. Mostly words ~

~ Often speaking in tongues ~

~ to Each Other ~


Sunday 19 May 2013

Electra Ride In Bloo




These were the words my darling missimos penned. 
You asked me, sweetheart why I thought Your words were important to me?

I think what is written below gives you an idea xxx

"Under the sparkless blue waves Bored. 
I am fitful Sleeping Tossing Turning Restless. 
I am fitful Dreaming beneath the Electric Humming Faceless ~ Dreaming for a moment I see you standing clear and close static-less part and so sweet-particled. 
You are Thrumming Diving beneath these waves to find me A thousand channels I cry A thousand of them and you're never On. 
I know, I roll over in dream and ride sheen after sheet of inner screen And You, just one step ahead laughing 'lectrically Give way to the National Anthem. 
Under sparkless blue Television Eye Mine shut and yawn I roll in boredom In sighs I seethe to seize You. I fall asleep under the wait for the Humming of You I touch the Electric wire and far away I think I hear You But Sometimes Signal silence I curl up Remote in hand.

 If I can I'll divide those blue waves from whence You walk forth smiling ~ static-less and sweet-particled Your Hands cooler than blue and find Me."