~ Setting things on fire. Mostly words ~

~ Often speaking in tongues ~

~ to Each Other ~


Thursday 27 March 2014

Well, well ~

You know, I love Him dearly, 


      but I can't let my wholeness depend upon another soul ...

 ~ Drink from your own well ~

Love the tenderest balm
But I learn
To grow my own calm ~ 

Survival through storm & swell
Means knack to Drink from
One's Own Well ~

Rhyming aside ~ yeah, His love begins to fill in the hollows as tide
Sly touch of wave and water lap
Moon-like he's gone but He comes back

Accustomed to His Distance
      I'm swimming far from the shore ~


  Where into Cosmos lap I fell
        When I learned to Drink from 
  My Own Well ~

       Independence Even so,

  His Love brought Warm
And Light as well
  A hearth hot Bath
Hot camomile tea
  And The Hands He gave were
Full of Me







    (Photos by Missimos ~ January 2014)