~ Setting things on fire. Mostly words ~

~ Often speaking in tongues ~

~ to Each Other ~


Sunday 1 June 2014

Angel Bits Broh




                 
    Happy Birthday to You ~
             Happy Birthday to You ~
 Happy Birthday dear Aaaaangel-Biiiiits!   

     Happy Birthday to You!  

    This pic is the silent version. 

I recorded this for you ~ and this is a screen-still of said vocal eruption darling. You've got the ear splitting one with your birth certificate appellation in it.

   ~ I love you now and always, dearest Nicimos.   I know that the best is yet to come ~

    I'll be spending all day celebrating your touchdown on this peculiar planet till I see you tonight ~

Here's one more silly picture from our earlier seemail tonight.  It's of me looking totally perplexed & utterly pissed off because I can't quite believe how fucking young you are compared to me. 


You've made of me such a cradle robber.  And you've made me the pervert I am today ~  Every part of my heart longs simply to commit every act with you this day, as long as it's illegal in at least 48 States.   

Yes!  I want to _______ & ________ & then I want to  ________ the Birthday Boy  ~  of this let there be no doubt.  

But since I can't butcher the law with you, and against you, I can commit crimes against all opera singers and serious chanteuse everywhere.   The evidence is already in your inbox for when you awake on this your birthday day ~

Hope you don't mind how silly this greeting is ~ it's just we've had enough serious to tide us over and more than enough of late to convince people we're quite possibly grown adults *shudders*

Even so ... Nobody loves you like I do.  No one plays like you do.  You're the 12 I'll never hide well.  And I know that I am yours.  

I know a lot.  I know beyond doubt that you will completely enjoy the birthday ticket I gave you that entitles the bearer to ransack my country and my arse repeatedly over a 20 day period.  

Oh my fuck.  Canada will never be the same.  And neither will I ~

Wishing you every happiness in the world to you on this your special day.  I'm most honoured to spend some bits of it with you ~ And if you remember nothing of my words of wisdom today, most importantly of all you must remember this....

    -  I've seen your Birthday Suit -

It's a good look for you.  Please wear it out, on my account.  With me.  I'm aways happy to repair your angel bits, gratis, if I go too far with them and breah them bahly Mr Nicimoh! 

Kisses to your angel-bits my Birthday Boy ~ because of you I can honestly point proof positive that the Universe 'puts out' ~ oh does it ever!

I love you now and ever ... have a wonderful day!

   Xxx