~ Setting things on fire. Mostly words ~

~ Often speaking in tongues ~

~ to Each Other ~


Wednesday 27 May 2015

Two Heads, One ~

Oh good lord you're a 'wrong un' Sir, but that's just one of your most endearing (& terrifying qualities)

Fascinating man.  You're an energetic contradiction.  Duality is thy name ~ You've got two heads, and sometimes in conversation, they agree

Man with two heads... I think I like it best, when the gleam and the purr of your eyes match
When up & down offer each other kind passage ~


But I hate it most when your two heads bicker in front of me
Each trying to argue the other out of existence

I know that as a man with two heads, when the left hand befriends the right, there's nothing your hands cannot create

It's pretty exciting to kiss a man of two mouths ~ I never can say which one it is you'll give me





But shush now my love(s) ....

   Just take me into the fold(s) ....