~ Setting things on fire. Mostly words ~

~ Often speaking in tongues ~

~ to Each Other ~


Wednesday 28 August 2013

Arts & Crafts Night ~

Mr Nicimos ~ As well you know, you've inspired an innate sensuality in me to find its way to the sun again ~

These days my senses often find breath within imagery ~ I hold images between my fingers, put them to my lips, and inhale deeply ~

I find ~

The best and brightest of flesh shines for you ~ the lowest cackles and calls too, but for now goddesses call and whisper to you. 

      For you ~

Tonight, looking at images and images of lovely ladies I found a lass that spoke to me.  Literally, with the most purring of bedroom eyes ~

I was captivated ~ and was still captivated when I realised how much she reminded me of earlier incarnations of myself ~ some of those gypsy parts of long dark hair and flashing eyes ~

She is ~ the

Strains of Music heard Late into the Night ~

      Listen!

      She is an Arabian Day and Rides by night upon Her Thighs of Hard Brown Silk ~ 

Inside Her ~ all fire longs, and amber, burning long into the dawn ~

Sat cross legged and laughing at the notion of sleep ~ games, candles ~

She has wine and savouries ~ 

I Shut My eyes and drew Her forth ~ this curling, coiling colour-woman ~

I found her climbing up out of my soul and I've caught her between my teeth ...

        for You ~

Here she is now, in a couple of incarnations, awaiting your companionship, your heady games ~  your pleasure ~

Xxx

  



  



  







      Feverishly Yours,

              missimos  

                      xxx