~ Setting things on fire. Mostly words ~

~ Often speaking in tongues ~

~ to Each Other ~


Tuesday 17 September 2013

Rendered Lines & Figments ~

      Nicimos, no one but you can ever know what this image you have drawn means.  But I do for I found it in my soul too ~ 

Thank you for taking the time to render this for Us ~

Blog or no blog, some things will only ever be between just us two, within our Midnight Places ~
 

            
'Lines directed and drawn by the careful hands of love' (two hands, one heart) ~ X

 
   ~ Yes my darling Nicimos, my 'X', they are.

~ I literally couldn't have lived in that interior serene picture without you.

Thank you for being there for me in the most peculiar of ways & waves.  

How in hell can you take for granted one who sidles up to you in waking & sleeping dreams?  

And you, in theirs?

My dearest Mr Nicimos ~
You are the figment of a blessed reality!

My sleeping soul comes to rest at the foot of Our bed ~

Xxx