~ Setting things on fire. Mostly words ~

~ Often speaking in tongues ~

~ to Each Other ~


Monday 30 September 2013

Every Hue & Cry



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Missimos
Date: September 30, 2013 at 2:27:38 PM MDT
To: Nicimos
Subject: Re : Every Hue & Cry & Play

Yes!  How could I forget your double explosion?    You're absolutely beatific when you're writhing : )
I want more of that.   Why do I know I'm going to so deeply enjoy being able to witness your sexual ecstasies in our private moments together, to come?   I there anything more radiant than you when you fly?   

Doubtful.    
It is with great privilege I look forward to all your golden moments of skin and sea-blue motions of you undulating just for me ~ revelling too in the waves your body will make even when I just clandestine-observe your pleasures private beneath your own hands ~

Yes Nicimos, I count it a privilege of great standing just to be near your fast-beating heart melding with your swelling skin.   

I can't wait!

You grow more entrancing and lovely to me every day ~ whether hard and bright in effusion, or soft and red in slow breath.   I love the diversity of your expression.   

I can think of nothing better than to play with you, in the coffee shop, in the theatre, by the river or in a bundle at the bottom of your darkened cloak closet.  

For you see, this is something I have always had missing from my world too ~ one who loves to play.  I've lacked a friend with stirring imagination and a taste for the forbidden.    



I have found that friend in you ~

I'm ready to play the games that come to mind for you, ready to share the deft laughter behind our smutty hands.   

I'm ready to pull out the Hare's ears and my highwayman's guns to point in play as your britches are wrested to your ankles behind the carriage.  

Yeah.  I think we were made to be playmates this time round ~ I'll look to see the twinkle in your eyes signalling time to play.   And believe me, you'll know it when a staid Monday morning takes a sudden turn into a May Day romp ~

Where the hell have you been all my life?

Nevermind ~ you're here now and I'm going to take up the rest of your life to play with you, the games we want and wanted to play ~

Xx

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Nicimos
Date: September 30, 2013 at 1:43:37 AM MDT
To: Missimos
Subject: Re: Every Hue & Cry

Yes my sweet. Saturday night is still with me. Fuck yes, you did have me writhing, that was exactly it. Even now on a Monday morning I am still beaming at you and all you do. I think I said to you what happened when I came? I came twice within one cum. Doesn't always happen but it's like a double flow. There's just something in me that when I know we're touching ourselves together and you're watching me intently, the orgasm is so intense!

It really did feel new with you. Yes. There's an absolute beating of my heart in my throat when I know I'm gonna pull out my warbler for you and reveal its rosy bell top. To feel your hot mouth close in on me. 



Yes I will be the one that will meet you behind the heavy drapes of the dressing up booth. I'll be the one rummaging around and pulling out a hare's ears. Masked fucking? Oh take me there my darling. 



And coffee shop strangers meeting play.... That is so erotic for me. When you said you just brushed my arm that time and asked for a section of my paper? That for me is the play that I've been missing. It's the play I want to see! It's such a big part of a relationship for me. Because it's all about FUN. Yes, fun with my bald beauty. 

This is beauty too: 

'Respectfully yours, erotically ours, we, the meat of all matter and as such, the substance of all matter unseen except by every hue'

You are just GAWJUS to me xxx

On Sunday, September 29, 2013, Missimos wrote:
Dear Nicimos ~
Thank you so much for the peculiar sex last night.  Rather like surf boarding upon your willy, all the way to shore.

Our assignation left me hungry, but with me that's not always such a bad thing.  Hunger makes the libido grow sharper.  Well.  It does me.   Makes me linger harder over every morsel of sex you gave me last night, and every one you didn't.

Watching you writhe under me was a thrill.  Not unlike riding a horse bareback I'd imagine!   Naked.  Obvs.



Said to you last night and with not a little wonder that you - don't - bore - me.    Yes.   Significant.    You are the first man that didn't bore me rigid.   On ALL LEVELS!

       It's why I adored fucking, with you.   I had no idea what to expect from you.

At some point I could only hear your breath.  You were at times talking to me but I was only really aware of stoking your engines hard.   Chasing you up a hill.  Breathing and leaning into your sex.  Stroking your energies.



Sometimes, I will only want that ~ to climb into your drivers seat and, um, 'take you to town' if you know what I mean!   I don't always want to cum right away.  Sometimes it is in fact a good thing to ride me hard, but me, not cum.    Just makes my edge for you that much sharper.

Do that with me a few times and all heck will break loose and l'll be forced to fix your wagon, but good!    And when I do finally culminate with you in your arms and beneath your hips, you'll benefit the ride of a hundred good horses.

You'll see.     And one must remember that when you came, I involuntarily came, sat straddled upon your pulsating member.  But it was your rush clipping through my cunt that burst like aftershock as sudden claps of cloudburst from within my pussy.     I just didn't have the sensation of being in Canada at that moment.   No.  I could feel your flesh between my thighs as you were catching your breath.   I could feel your body ride and fall between my legs when I stood.   Oh my god.  Fascinating.   Never experienced ANYTHING like that before.

I was shocked.

There's so much to see, really, for you and for me ~ because we are any combination of person we so choose when we pool our sexual expressions.   Let fly your imagination, and you have more heights and depths and distance to go within and without of you than any man has time to fuck.

Sounds rather grand to me ~ you shall ride with me in my carriage under cover of nights without end and mornings quiet with the sudden sparkle of few between my legs.



You are welcome to come play with me and my dress up trunk.  Don't fail to bring your own velvet cloaks and riding crops.  I want to play games of imagination with every You, that you will let me play with.     I most certainly intend to share the spur of these moments with you.

Last night felt new again with you.  But it often does.  It always does.   The only thing that tends to be familiar is the seance of you.   Calling forth new faces and mien of hard brittle lust ~ the kind that dissolves in the cheek.

Calming forth the slow steady rocking of your body between my thighs.    This is where I want you.

Between my legs and in between yourn.  Swimming and breathing and coming up for air with you, long enough for a picnic basket and your head beside mine, looking up at the clouds on our backs, talking about which archetypal fairy tale we'll devour and turn inside out with our longing in these deep forests and glades.

      I don't know why but although I sometimes see the teeth of the wolf about you, you still feel to be more companion for this Little Red Rider Hood, than do you glint of predator tooth.    You walk beside, not in front, not backwards in unholy fashion (unless I asked you to, I'll bet!)   : )



I want you.  Again.  And here I came and somehow ignited a body already engulfed in flame ~ your blue fuel making strange unidentified colours play up against the cave walls.   You are my furtive secret.   You will be the places I go where you go, wherever I go, wherever our feet find us.            I am beyond thrilled with the iceberg of your carnality.    Why do I know that I will climb your half eye open dragon even in your sleep.   I will ride you softly enough to take you without waking you.   But don't worry.  I won't put you away ridden and wet.    I shall warm you with warm, wet towels after my warm wet body has tasted yours from every angle that I want you ~

Today, understand, that I love you to that "breadth and depth and height" and beyond (I don't believe in limits of the body soul or mind ~ imagination, heart and a stiff little Prick will take you wherever we want to be).

Respectfully yours, erotically ours, we, the meat of all matter and as such, the substance of all matter unseen except by every hue

  ~ Missimos Xxx