~ Setting things on fire. Mostly words ~

~ Often speaking in tongues ~

~ to Each Other ~


Thursday 10 October 2013

Admiring The Admiral ~


Oh and I DO admire my Admiral ~ he's SUCH a commanding fellow!  ; )

Hoping you liked The Admiral's Log.   It's what everyone else will see on insta.   But you'll see this and so much more as you're the fellow who took the original snap ~

Hold it the right way and you'll see a man in full uniform ~ all brocade and shiny buttons.  Long white Inspection gloves and he's jotting something important in his ship's log.   


I do think it's brilliant and it marks the first time YOU appear on our insta.   But I won't let on it's you as long as you haven't already!

~ much love and admiration

    Your Missimos xxx

Now - time for other delighting takes on your subject ~


Turning on The Fahrenheit Switch ~



The Venusian Troposphere ~



The Vertigo ~
 


The Heinlein ~



The Swiss Alps ~



See how you stir my imagination, Sir??

Xxx