~ Setting things on fire. Mostly words ~

~ Often speaking in tongues ~

~ to Each Other ~


Sunday 7 July 2013

Happy Rare Strange



My Darling ~ my only one ~

You shine more than a little love in the darkness.  

Even when the dark of the Moon sails far away from its fullness 

I feel within me the embers and glow you've traced across my soul ~



Thank you for this world of wonders ~ Dreams ~ Visions ~ Love and Compassion ~ Inappropriate Laughter Always and Often  ~

Thank you for the ways you've moved inside of me ~ where Science lacks the art to follow and Quantum Physicists offer only hazy guesses ~

None of your careful treading could ever have been possible without your open mind and generous heart ~

And thank you ~ for leaving open for me those doors that cannot be seen ~ 

Where we meet to whisper together the Sounds That Cannot Be Made ~


Happy Rare Strange Anniversary my Darling ~