~ Setting things on fire. Mostly words ~

~ Often speaking in tongues ~

~ to Each Other ~


Wednesday 17 July 2013

Hologram

                  Ah fuck!  I'm a mess Mr Nicimos! 

And not just from your kind replies here for me, most recent.  That retweet you'd done couldn't be more spot on my languid darling.  
OH HOW I WANT YOU!  



          I just sent a reply to one of your emails.  Lost track of the subject when the matter became You! 

     Such a fierce longing I have for your body just now.  

     As my words will attest, just how strongly I want you upon my bare breast!

     Has it been too long since we last met? Am I crazed like this always when foolish enough to spend moments reviewing your body in thought?

     I know it so well it's more than a hologram I play upon my body.  You know it is!

               You leave me satisfied.  Every.  Time.  Yet you leave me small embers that can never go out!

                I have all the You any woman could want stored between my thighs and you ride in on my breath.

     I don't tire of you. Cause you've never left me. 

     You're that ember I carry with me wherever I go. Between my legs & burns in my heart.

               Every time I lay down conflagration and you.   

               Full over my face and the bed beneath burns.  

               Sleep finds me tender scorched in your arms.

     Impossible fire and impossible warm wettest love.   Apollo burns the Ocean till she gives up her secret sides.  Pearl and shell open to view.

     Startled awake by the fingers of an undersea volcano.   Water and lust.   All fire.  All thrust.  Venus wakens.   Heated mist maiden fingered.

     Smiling in her sleep while the barnyard beast tickles her sleep.  

     Purple rod that tickles and toys her soft dreaming.

     Awake as she sleeps.   

     This mortal Apollo teaches her the walking of ways between dream and daylight.

             Even so, sleepy now she furls.   A mouth full of embers

                 and honeyed she keeps

                      his warm soul in her sleep.   Xxx