~ Setting things on fire. Mostly words ~

~ Often speaking in tongues ~

~ to Each Other ~


Sunday 26 January 2014

This Time ~

From:  D <d@yahoo.ca>

Date: January 17, 2014 at 10:06:54 AM MST

To:  A <a@gmail.com>
Subject: This time

To say you've shown me the time of my life is a grave understatement A____ ~ 

I've never had so manyastonishing experiences anywhere, anytime, with anyone for any reason on holiday with another human being ~

The level of care and interest you've put into our time together really is like the best honeymoon I could ever have.    

I honestly don't know how you could too this.   I'd say should we marry, you've already given me the best of your time, your love and your affection ~

You have made me feel like a Queen ~ you really have pulled out every stop and I know it's going to just hit me like a ton of bricks even moreso once I can review both the images in my mind and the ones in my phone.  

I really don't know that to say 'thank you' can be enough.   How can it?   You've given me things that my heart cannot forget.

I don't want to leave your side, just as I'm becoming accustomed to looking to my right or my left to find you there.    It has been a true and fascinating treasure to get to know the everyday A_____ Nicimos.   How he talks when he walks.   How he looks by daylight and by candlelight.   

Hearing you speaking to me and knowing that at night I'll sleep by you has been such a gift!   Just to wake and hear your breath.   I have not grown complacent about your midnight presence.   I have had unspeakable joy in your arms, whether it's just holding you, or when we are speaking together with both hand and eye ~

I feel you've done me a great great privilege to just spend each and every day with you as each day finds you.   

Please know that I have barely begun to process all the treasures you've given me here in our time together ~

In coming weeks you'll be hearing more about them as I relive them ~ I found I was just so wide jawed astounded by the sights sounds and smells I could not both take it all in and express to you in an immediate fashion the wonder you have brought to me.   

No one's ever been this kind to me before.   I have no frame of reference for what you've done here.    

I will never forget this time with you no matter how long I live.   

I can only hope that in time you will want me to come and share a life with you.     For you see, I now know you more than I have ever been able to up till now.  

This is something seemails and emails can never duplicate nor reproduce ~ your touch and your day and night selves.   

If anything, I am left more intimately aware of your person and being ~ I am left with a love that has matured beautifully for having been allowed to be this close to you ~

From the very bottom of my heart, thank you for everything you have given me here ~ I can only hope to return that favour to you in my beautiful Canada when you are ready to receive it ~

I love you both now and for always ~

D R. H Missimos ~

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone