~ Setting things on fire. Mostly words ~

~ Often speaking in tongues ~

~ to Each Other ~


Saturday 25 January 2014

Warmed Honey ~

Tonight, I'm sleeping in my own bed, wearing your bracelet (that smells of Floris and you each time it gets wet).    

I'm wearing your t-shirt, and under my pillow something of yours that I 'liberated' ; ) if you can't guess what it is, I'll show you in seemail soon : )























See you in a few hours ; )  I love you Nicimos ~ in truth, I do! 

Xxx ~ 

your Missimos oxo


As I lay in the dark on my stomach I had my hand under the pillow holding your '----' I could suddenly smell you so strongly!   

That warm honey smell of you when you are relaxed and aroused in my arms. You smelled SO good to me.   

I wanted you so and I reached under on my belly and shut my eyes and I was with you. You behind me, digging deeply into my cunt. It was heaven because now I know how you really feel. I called your name out loud over and over again as I came.    

           And as I came I felt my heart and heart chakra bloom and burst open in impossible soft moving pastels ~ I felt and feel again, wide open to you.  Nothing between us.  Wide open, cunt to heart to head. I am open and felt to be swimming in currents again with you. 

The currents I have now seen when we do and have now 'swum' our oceans and our waves together.  And even now I can smell you SO strongly it fills the back of my throat till I can actually TASTE you now.   What a peculiar thing.  But what a lovely, loving thing.     It makes me desire to reach out and touch you ~ in oh so many ways my Nicimos ~ 

Your scent fills my heart and makes it just as tender as my pussy becomes for you.   Just popped by to say I dreamt of you.      Had to get up and write it down, and have just emailed it to you.  Now back to bed and to sleep some more. Until later then ... oxoxo