~ Setting things on fire. Mostly words ~

~ Often speaking in tongues ~

~ to Each Other ~


Thursday 11 April 2013

Face of The Man I Love


Ah my beautiful lover. 
Downloading more pics,           
~ two pics of you kept popping up, again and again.           
Your gorgeous face & your scintillating member!  

Yum.              

Grinned like an idiot each time these pics appeared.  
The face one is the first one you gave me of you
 in your living room looking delicious.

I was thinking, there's the face of the man I grew to love.         
When you first sent it I was not yet your lover. 
Not yet Mistress.  
I am now   

As we've said before, 
neither of us are the others type, 
physically speaking.

If shown that snap of you before we communicated, 
I'd never have believed that I would 
learn to love every single curve of your visage.

Then later I'd stealthily found pics of you online you didn't know I'd seen. 
You, then, not staring into a camera self consciously, 
for me       

The living room pics of you in your Sunday best 
are some of the most charming I own. 
Bemused, yet clearly wondering what I'll make of them!

The pics I received after that vision of July 6th made me look at all pics of you, differently.            

But by then I was bitten with lust.       

              Love came later.       

I understood full well what the vision portended, 
what would come if I didn't run.             
Glad I found my fucking spine. 

You're worth it.

I wanted so to take that living room pic 
and carve into it the colours I see in you, then post it. 

              But I will not.

If I do anything with my photos of your full, unguarded face, 
I will send them to you alone.         

You're my secret pleasure.

I have no reason to hide you but you meet my Mata Hari side so well.  
You please her privately so no one knows.            

I always dreamed of having a secret lover.  

Now I dream of my secret lover, 
and find his face in the hidden palms of my hands.









(Photo credit: Comprised of a still from Andy Warhol's "Belgian Swod ~ the Kiss")