~ Setting things on fire. Mostly words ~

~ Often speaking in tongues ~

~ to Each Other ~


Friday 12 April 2013

The Aberdeen Sessions ~ Begin


~ Thank you baby for a wonderful evening.  
There's nothing I like more than lying in bed talking with you.

        I always know you'll put out ( ! )

Well it's true.  The talk is but a delicious kind of foreplay.   I got a little distracted taking photos of you though.   I turned around and you were standing there in your undies.  Leaving me to drool over your incredible thighs. 



Breathe girl.  Breathe!


~ Isn't it weird how comfortable we are with each other? 
I could eat your face off and I doubt you'd complain (much).

~ I Love your easygoing ways.

One of the best parts is the bouncing up and down on your bed. 
Damn that's fun.  And a little naughty!




We're more like conspiratorial twelve year olds on a lark, 
than most conspiratorial twelve year olds on a lark.




~ I love how you're game for anything.

I love love love talking with you of just about every and anything.  
You are an excellent conversationalist.

But I confess it's extra special when the roaring you do in my ears are your war cries when waging war on my

       X, Y and Z
  
~ You leave no stone unturned in your efforts to please me,
        yet ~ within seconds of cumming

 I want ever more!  

Tonight was no exception.

I was delighted you came twice.  
I can still hear your panting in my ears, and my cunny thrills in recollection!

  


~ I am such a lucky woman.  
God gave me some shitty shitty challenges in my life, but said, hell, let's make her preternaturally erotic!

Let's make her so sensitive that she'll feel her lover's orgasms in her body, 
as if they were her own.

And OH how I DO!!


~ I love to ride your waves. And better yet, 
I can see every erotic thing in your mind as I do.

Hey You out there, 
for the best sex of your life, 
get thee out there and find thee a psychically sensitive lover.

A psychic lover not only 'sees'/'knows' what you're thinking, 
they FEEL what they're doing to you as they do it.

And they love what they do


~ Tonight as my baby came, the second time was even better than the first.

As he came, 
I felt golden warm waves of pleasure that lapped over my body,
~ like a thousand tongues of the devil.




As they washed up my body in wave after wave, when they reached my breasts... my nipples would harden in His delight.




  How strange to say it, but, the body sensations of your orgasm, Mr Nicimos,
had power to trigger such exquisite pleasure inside of me.

~ There is indeed something different about you, my love. 

                 You're the first man I've known who could give what you get.

I should have realised this back when the only energy work we were doing was on you when you were ill.                
You became so very receptive.

I'd say it shocked us both to find you so sensitive, even at a distance.

Ahh how fun it was tonight to look you deep in the eyes and run my hands over and through your body.

It's that little something extra!

I love watching your face as I touch you.

Every nuance is set in stone in my mind.  Your mouth your eyes. 
The way they changed colour.

I am going to bed now, 
holding that bitten shade of red of your mouth, 
exactly where I want it on me.

See you soon in the rooms without walls 
... As you requested of me. I will look for you





                “It is manifestly clear that when the Consciousness awakens, voluntary astral projection is no longer a problem.”  

                            ~ The Mystery of the Golden Blossom

                “It is unquestionable that during the hours of sleep the human soul travels outside the physical body; 
                  it is important not to forget our intimate experiences when returning to the body.”

                            ~ The Three Mountains