~ Setting things on fire. Mostly words ~

~ Often speaking in tongues ~

~ to Each Other ~


Friday 12 April 2013

The Aberdeen Sessions ~ Continue


Darling,
I'm still humming from the Aberdeen sessions too.  
Cumming with you was just the best.  Face to face and spirit body to body.  

I could feel your body from stem to stern.  The entirety of you.  I could feel your skin.  
Everything from your face down to your curling toes.   
As if I was pressed flesh to flesh digit to digit against yours.   

Measure for measure.   

Mouth matched to mouth, arm to arm, ribcage to ribcage.

Middle to middle.

Thigh to thigh.   Shin to shin.  Sigh to sigh.





 I wasn't being poetic, but factual.  
I have thought of your member often.  

Different times a day but most luxuriously at night in the still of my bed. 
It's there I've concentrated on the images of your cock indelibly printed inside me.  
I have done it until I have felt the very weight of it in my hand.  




So hard to describe this but I feel the texture of your skin, feel its heat.   
About you I find an aromatic scent. 
It is the spirit of you.   
It is the very fleshly body of you in spirit 
~ it’s counterpart to the bones you carry from here to there in your every day.   

This is the you I am consuming.

Your body is my favourite record playing on my turntable.  

~ There are no others ~ 

~ Then, once I've captured these things of You, then I lay you above me, 
as crouched above me, 
on your hands there, 
and your knees just so between my legs. 

Crouching over to taunt me, not to plunge in just yet. 




There is a pleasure that can be felt only by woman.  
And in my life, that pleasure giver?  That's you, for ~ 
I have the weight of your cock as it rests, full, against my Mount of Venus.   
Aiming to lay siege to her doors – but

Not

Just

Yet

And here again I reach out in spirit

~ feel you in all your glory  ~  

the weight of your cock as it falls on me and




I am become a little giddy with it’s 

Hot 

Sticky

Calling card




Only a woman could know what this feels like.
Only this lucky woman watches your eyes as you come calling me.
The ever deepening blue of your eyes caught in this moment stills time.
The luxuriant blue signalling soft sweet ecstasies as promises framed by your lashes.

How lucky I am to be the one who holds your face in her heart.

And how lucky am I to feel the sure heft of your swelling cock.   
Again and again I conjure You up.
Again and again I want to know the certainty of your beautiful flesh told as words, 
a story over me.
I set you a cathedral, arching over me.  




 I feel you, hear you,
high and ringing in secret forests.    In Your secret forest I have answered.

Answered your daylight thoughts in the context of my dreaming self, leaving the footholds of earth to travel faster than desire to your door, to wherever you are.  





This time it was the forest.   

The one I would see through your eyes days after I being there, with you, in dreams, 

My dream / Your waking moments





I’ve heard you talking to me there.   You’re so far away by scientific standards - but

Somewhere, some days, some times,  I am swimming, 

hovering in the air about your shoulders.   

I am free-form and answering you,  in love. 




I am a cathedral arching over you.  Feel me.  Hear me.




Concentrate now.

Feel the sure swell of my cunny.   Again and again conjure her up.
Again and again, know the certainty of my beautiful flesh told as words, 
a story under you.




Set me a labyrinth, under you.   Feel me.  Hear me.
Low and ringing in secret forests.    In Your secret forest I have answered.




I am the earth under your feet and the grass between your toes.
Come lay down upon me, again and again in your spirit eye, till
Your spirit body should know what I know ~

Feel the images of my cunny, 
those indelibly printed inside your mind.



Feel the tender swell of it in your hand.  
Touch the texture of my secret skin, feel its heat, its wetness. 
Find about you an aromatic scent. 






Press your fingers into my labyrinth.   Waiting stilled and warm for You.

Waiting wet, in anticipation as a walker of your woods.