~ Setting things on fire. Mostly words ~

~ Often speaking in tongues ~

~ to Each Other ~


Tuesday 9 April 2013

She's a Sentient Beast


After all this time I'm still ravenous for you my Nicimos.  

You'd sent me a photo yesterday of your glorious cock.   Even now in memory of it my body answers your without prodding!

I swear I can feel you in my hands from afar

I know your subtle skin like I know my own    

Your tenderest flesh is in my ken

         in my dreams

         in my waking mind

         and in my ever present spirit body ~

I love your form and all its quiet corners

Its nooks and crannies are the secret rooms in your heart 

                                          ~  and the house of your libido

I trace your photo with my eyes.   Memorise it.   

Your face your body, I 

         tattoo it overlaid against mine

And though you're so much taller than I am

         still

                     it

                              fits