~ Setting things on fire. Mostly words ~

~ Often speaking in tongues ~

~ to Each Other ~


Sunday 30 December 2012

A Clearer View



There have been many highlights this year. 
Between us, we have shared many different visions:

Flannel hedgehog jammies, men on stilts, bits of churches and beaches in the mailbox, opening cocks on buses, stampede video, July 7th Vision, Priest 1&2, ‘That’s What I Want’, Paddy McAloon, crying when you came, opening the letter, peeing on Twitter, singing just for me. 
Bob & Jacob Marley.

Cerulean britches, dirty bitches, me in stitches, you in Starbucks, us in dreams.

White light in hospital beds, morphine dreams wtf dreams - wtf connections.

Louise Brooks and London books. Your supermarket or mine. Swiss dreams, leaves in my hand, leaf in a letter. Feeling better. Tim’s with chocolate nipples. Eating under the table.  ‘I love you’ said but not heard at the time.

Rosy hues, cobalt blues, red barns. Willow patterns and faces in windows. Bottomless lust, hands free cumming; You cloaked in my words, me inside your mouth.

A taste of Fiona Apple, Berkeley Square. Tingling mouths in 100-year old bathing huts. Tartan blankets in Our Time. ‘Handfuls of Him inside Her. Tulip Cunt and an unraveling onion.

Café Nerd at the back. The Westbury. Lolling, golling, fucking you gently.

Fenton! Broken wagons, black hole awesomeness, filthy seemails, a rosy warbler and three little words: ‘Oh My Guh’

But the highlight of my year My ‘Darkling’?  

The moment you removed the little bit of protective plastic from your webcam.

Suddenly everything became clear; )

Thank you for making the last 6 months so, so, special. 
For us both.

Nicimos

xxx