~ Setting things on fire. Mostly words ~

~ Often speaking in tongues ~

~ to Each Other ~


Tuesday 11 December 2012

Pushing Peculiar Into Another Room

Thank you my Darling Anonymous.   Oh My tantalising One!

These last two blog posts of yours were riveting!   Well, to me they were.   Thank you for the photo of the leaf in your 'The Gift That Keeps On Giving' post.   It's funny but as we were talking on my Friday afternoon, your Friday late night, as you described where you'd got it from, I saw in my head the leaf you would at some point in the space-time continuum take a photo of.   I saw your hand holding the leaf.  As we were speaking it was a funny thought I did not voice.  


But this is often the way with precognition or simply 'knowing' ~ images and sometimes sounds can overlap the current time in space, at such rapidity one does not have time to consciously express all that one 'picks up'



The mental image of the leaf was a funny thought that made no sense at the time.  Why would you be holding a leaf like that on your palm?   But the minute I opened your post, it became apparent as it looked exactly as the one you posted here for me.  



When talking to you on Friday I'd had one of those precognitive flashes I now associate with what I'm coming to call forward-Déjà vu.  As I've said, for me these are visions that come from the future, not the past.  But, when whatever I am seeing comes to pass in the future, it feels as it happens like what most call Déjà vu - because it's something I actually have seen before.   



Stranger yet was that I'd seen it twice before.  Once on the day your envelope arrived in the mail and I turned the yet unopened envelope over in my hands, and then again I 'saw' your leaf photo as I put the many pieces of your sent leaf into a see-through bag on my shelf after we got off of chatting together on Friday.  

That latter leaf that came with your card indeed did not make customs unscathed.  In the first instance of forward-Déjà vu I did not worry about the fact that I felt and knew the contents were crumbled that day it had arrived.   I didn't have to open your package to know this.  I just knew it had crumbled enroute but that it was alright and not to worry.   In a million pieces or not, I just felt I would be seeing a picture of it's brothers soon.  Weird, huh?

               Who the hell understands these strange communications between us, and between us and the highway of spirits?   I can't pretend that I do.   All I know is that whatever this is between us is important.   Important enough that even as I sat to write this post I saw again the scene I'd already seen of me doing just that.   

Time it seems is not linear as we have surmised already - but it loops back in upon itself.  Perhaps this is the true nature of this forward-Déjà vu in that it teaches that time does not follow one straight path at all.  

All this mumbo jumbo is fine and well but it's best to remember that this gift of yours was in the shape of a heart.  It was a living thing.   And while some say it crumbled, I say this is true but it's taken on a different form.

Everything is after all just made of energy.  But I suppose all lovers feel this way.   Just kidding.  Many would give all they had (and then some) for even a snippet of these supernatural movements between us.

                Now, let me say again that I love your birthday gifts.  The card is a true treasure.  Unrepeatable anywhere any day with anyone else.  The incredible video birthday greeting you spoke to me from the art museum was incredibly kind.  It was so lovely to see you.  You knew I couldn't take my eyes off of that what the fuck shirt you were wearing  : )    It was very whimsical but bright.  I was terribly aroused by it though this makes little sense too.   Ha ha.

At one point I didn't know what you were saying in your vid greeting because I was hypnotised by the shirt.  Ha ha!   Thank you again for taking the time to make it for me.


Regarding your last post, 'Eclectic Atmospheres' ~ what incredible photos you took.   Hard to believe you did that with just your phone.    I have to say I can see why you felt the exhibit was very much like me.   'Victorian Sideshow' is quite bang on!   I loved that post.  

I kept hearing Easterween music while I looked at your photos.  Like this:




I adore this "Metamorphosong" song by John Southworth and Andrew Downing.

I felt a very strong connection to the little red riding hood in the little red riding hood pic in your post.  As you could guess I would.  I found her both menacing and upsetting.  She's a bit of dark.  Very worm in the shiny red apple.  Of course I loved her!    Isn't she like me?

In the way you got stirred by the exhibit I am often stirred by you when I least expect it.   I never know where you're going to creep out of next.   You come to flood me at the most unexpected of moments.   But tonight I flooded myself with you.

I just listened to a 34 minute plus sound recording of you and I web video chatting.  Was listening to it in the dark.   I became overcome with the way you were breathing.   So shot full of arousal it was hard to hear straight without being jealous of my former self who had been there in that moment in the space-time continuum.

You were talking me through. 

You said you were inside me and did I feel it?   Silence.  All I could do was to nod my head - at the time, and then again as I made my own Déjà vu by the replay.   

I FELT your cock in me, again as I'd done then.

It was a peculiar event, when I came 7:54 minutes into reviewing our audio recording.    

I came tonight courtesy of the sounds you make when you're chasing your own tail.  Touching yourself while I watch you and whisper 'baby' in your taught ear.

I didn't realise that moments after I came I lightly whispered "I love you."    I actually don't think you heard it at the time.

That would have been the first time I had ever vocalised that.  And I knew you could not quite hear me, but it didn't matter. I spoke it to your spirit my love.   And I knew by then how well your spirit listens to me.   

Pushing peculiar into another room is that I listened to that recording of you and until now I had not registered that you had said the very same to me.


Now,

What made me cum tonight?   

Your

Ragged

Breathing

Your

Hard On

The Sound of 

Your

Stiffening Cock


The recording I'd made of our conversation - when you had no idea I was doing it.  I listened to this tonight and

~ I heard your hardening member talking to me ~

I heard it in the change in tempo of your breath.  In the steady building turning over of the engine that creates ever larger and wider circles of combustion later on.

Tonight in the dark, with my mp3 player firmly wedded to my ears I could 

Hear Your

Punctuation as Pure Vibration in

My Cunt

Little wonder then that I took the 7:54 train to your door.

I'm wondering now if you felt anything

Did you feel the prick of my rattled cumming in your night time spine?    Did those waves of you and I that took me tonight wash over your slumbering form?

I don't know.  Maybe.   This has happened before between us, it's not unlikely to happen again.  

But more often by accident than by design I think.  


I'm about to go to bed here, I can barely stay awake, yet still I feel a hunters trap on my clit.  

A trap that 

feels of your wet 

dreaming

and of 

me and we

running through the green

till I should press your back against the bark

and push your spine into the green till your hands come up

all forests




Look at you My Darling!   You're positively Metamorphosing ....