~ Setting things on fire. Mostly words ~

~ Often speaking in tongues ~

~ to Each Other ~


Thursday 6 December 2012

Junkie's Mantra, a Meditation on Love

          ~ Jean-Luc Godard's 'Alphaville' ~ on my mind tonight ~   

                 But only in as much as it screams You tonight .... 
                                                                                                                      
Bastardized Snippet of this film found at the bottom of this post


    The heart has but one mouth      The heart has but one mouth

The heart has but one mouth      The heart has but one mouth      The heart has but one mouth

The heart has but one mouth      The heart has but one mouth       The heart has but one mouth      The heart has but one mouth

The heart has but one mouth      The heart has but one mouth      The heart has but one mouth

The heart has but one mouth      The heart has but one mouth      The heart has but one mouth

The heart has but one mouth      The heart has but one mouth      

The heart has but one mouth


Oh my god am I missing you tonight my Darling A. Nonymous.  
Feeling a little crazed 
About now.  
I need just a little taste
Give me just a little bit
You know I'm good for it
You know I can handle it
Just a little of You in My Mouth
It won't go to my head
I promise you that
Am swearing that 
if You'll only pull back those covers
over sound and vision
that sometimes come down upon Us
And I can't see You but
I seek You inside My solar flares
I Feel up the lunar looking for your face
How about
Just one moment
I track the white horse in
Your Skin
On a stack of bibles, proclaiming
I can take just one hit of You and
I'll be fine
I can quit whenever I want to
You know I've got it under control
I can be trusted
I won't waste a 
drop of Your 
pearly daylight
dripping
down
My Sighs And
Softest thighs / besides I just wanna
Be left alone for a minute
With You
Spare me Your Rod and You'll Spoil this Child
but GIVE me
your time stretched out in the 
length of your
skin
I'll be knocking You
 out there
But I won't 
come 
in
And it's gonna be ok
It's gonna be alright
I am in Control though 
Scream
to be allowed to hold
Your
flaming
Cock
in
my impatient
pearly sights, orbital flights
I'll only put the tip
in 
My Mouth
I swear
Then
Let me 
dine this night on the feast 
in Your senses
I can put the cup down b'cause
I know when
I've had enough 
and I can Pour 
the rest down the drain
Leave enough for another
Day


I know my limits

Of 

You

are

this

Junkie's    Man    Tra