~ Setting things on fire. Mostly words ~

~ Often speaking in tongues ~

~ to Each Other ~


Tuesday 11 December 2012

Three Little Words And A Man On Stilts




Your Forward Déjà vu seems to be getting more frequent my darling.  Interesting. There are so many peculiar rooms we are frequenting lately, it is quite awesome. So happy you liked the previous posts. Funny, but I can distinctly remember you not being surprised at the time that the leaf inside your envelope might be in a million bits. Maybe it doesn’t take a genius to work out that a leaf travelling halfway across the world might not arrive in one piece. But I do not doubt for one millisecond your cognitive gifts.


I agree that time is curved. Well that’s what Einstein reckoned and he knew his pommes. “Space and time can be pushed and pulled, stretched and warped by matter” – not often you need to quote Einstein but I think he’s right ; )
Glad my What The Fuck Shirt remains imprinted on your brain. A good friend of mine once summed up the pattern when he saw it. “Oh. So you sold the caravan and kept the curtains?”





But once more you introduce me to new flavours, thank you. NEVER heard of Easterween but I love that track! Very interesting indeed. That music does indeed fit the pictures, perfectly. Which, incidentally weren’t taken on my phone but on a Leica X2 using an Elmarit 24 mm f/2.8 lens.
Joking.
They were taken on my phone.
It was Little Red Riding Hood who prompted You to suddenly come rushing into my brain though. I was hoping you were going to say that. Up until that point, I was merely perusing a stuffed emu and no, you weren’t springing to mind viewing her. Thankfully. But yes. She is little like you. Dark. Enchanted. I find that I want to run through her forest.
That is extraordinary that you found yourself nodding to questions in the here and now whilst listening to those recordings of the past. That shows a real ability to completely get into the zone. And yes, you could apply time zone to that equation. And it made you cum at 7.54. It’s what I was saying yesterday on Twitter about words still having the ability to set fires alight. Just beautiful. Thank you my darling.
As for the…. ‘I love You’ - I may not have heard it at the time but I know those three little words of yours are inside me right now – as indeed my three little words are inside you.
Our spirits do indeed chat. Of that I’m sure. They often go out for coffee and bitch about us. ‘He’s such a wanker sometimes isn’t he?’ ‘Oh my guh I wish she’d stop going on about pretty shoes all the fucking time’ and ‘Why don’t those two just get a room for fucks sake’
Waves over my slumbering form? I WAS aware of you all last night throughout sleep. I was having conversations with you about this very blog.
I dreamed that we were together in a nearby town, but I was over twelve feet tall. I had stilts on, but you were convinced they were my real legs. Convinced. You kept feeling them and going ‘No, they’re real’. We were in an antiques warehouse looking at stuff and you were going, ‘What’s the price on the ticket right up there? Can you see it?’ And I’d reach up and see for you. People were looking at us and saying ‘Gosh isn’t he tall’ and I was replying ‘Yes, but I’m on stilts’ but they didn’t want to hear it.
Maybe the moment I felt you cum was when I suddenly fell off the stilts. This woke me up. I had such a smile on my face at the thought of this here odd dream.
 So I would say, yes that was indeed the ‘rattling of your cumming’ xxx