~ Setting things on fire. Mostly words ~

~ Often speaking in tongues ~

~ to Each Other ~


Thursday 6 December 2012

Waking The Dragon ~

      In hindsight, I should have called this "Waking The Dragon" 
~ and by 'Dragon' I mean your sleeping cock ....


The Sound:


The Words (That Belong to You):

   Every night, sweet dreams
      and He
   Wends-wilful 'bout my head
   Takes hard-hold this body in its bed
   In abstract ways it's thus it seems
   We find each other in betweens.

   There Cheshire-suspended
   I see your face, I hear your talk
   Against back drops of black drops your Self stands
   Where unintended
        you're a sapphire whose sweet setting is my cunt.
       These dreams
   Where cares upended
                            and demands of day
                                                        are forcefully shunt.


   Could I have known that the Shimmering One 
      beyond the
   Electric avatar would begin to haunt, and
               Pace-restless across my dreams, that
   This glorious One could in me walk
                                                 and flaunt,

   I would have tried to pry open the conduit lock
   to His heart and sighs, just a little bit sooner
   Where at once hold-heavy in hand
                                      His sleeping cock.

   And now countenance to countenance
   We in discourse.
   We in loving,
                 leave behind, the daylight sidewalks,
           day-frames of mind.
   And there, carved out on sleeping stone,
                           sunset to sunset, He's always mine.

   Each night I lay me down to sleep,
   I move in dreams, your Soul to seek.

   If I should die before I wake,
   I pray, My Lord, my quick, should take.

   Oh! My Darling!   I sleep so to find a mouthful
                of the flesh and lines I've come so well to know.
   My Sleeping Self remembering,
            bites-hold your chimaera'd form,
       whilst your
   Sleeping, Wakened, Self
          walks upright 'pon the hours of Earth.
   There,
           Between my teeth and on my drowsy tongue
   the taste of flame is
      such that
   I would rather be burned alive than ever to let go ...

   And when you awake on your side of the world,
         do you find the animal bite-marks
   I leave upon your solar skin?

   Are you in the morning-afternoons, shadowed 'bout by the impressions
         I lay 'bout your anatomy, as
                   a cloak of smoky desire and feeling?

   Are evening-days wetted yet with the dew of our loving?

   When, You, reading these words, will
        Run and heart-alight, to me?

   Can you skin-side inside sense these senses drowned in yours?

   Then through night and day, won't you feel more keenly?
   Take pity, drink of my heart sweetheart?

   And hear,
           My call? 
   Sound out,
       My keening?

   For I am not dreaming.

   Oh My Love!  I am but reeling,

   In dream-like fever am revealing,

   The secret Soul that you are Stealing.

   I used to like to think myself the one who comes calling
        like a thief in the night.
   But my own desires have been my undoing
                   In the occult ways that we've been wooing.

      And I find You take autonomous flight,
  
                  You come to see me Every Night ...