~ Setting things on fire. Mostly words ~

~ Often speaking in tongues ~

~ to Each Other ~


Wednesday 23 January 2013

Annie Hall II



Last night I went back in time. I saw Annie Hall at the cinema. 

Recognise the seating and the ticket my darling? You should, because you were with me all night. I felt you right beside me. Together, we were there - and it was 1974.

“La-di-dah”

xxx

This snippet of dialogue is worth repeating, as is most of the film. 
But this is pretty special I'd say:


Alvy Singer (to Annie ) ~

“You are extremely sexy, unbelievably sexy.  
     You know what you are, you’re polymorphously perverse...   
         You’re exceptional in bed because you got - you get pleasure in every part of your body when I touch it ... 

                                 Like the tip of your nose, 
                                            and if I stroke your teeth or your kneecaps...  
                                                               you get excited."