~ Setting things on fire. Mostly words ~

~ Often speaking in tongues ~

~ to Each Other ~


Wednesday 30 January 2013

Maid for You


Had the most delicious orgasm last night thinking AGAIN of you, me and Hugh Bonneville in a sandwich.   Hilarious is that I can never get past thinking he's probably got a very small willy compared to yours so no matter what I do I can only see a normal sized one for him.   
You were both wearing the evening dinner suits like in this photo.  OMGuh. 


               I'd gone into the library to bring you your after dinner port.  You and he were standing near the fireplace having a cigar.   
I am a servant in black and white dress and stockings. I brought the tray in and as I did so Hugh shut and locked us all in the library.  
Can you smell the leather-bound books and the fire blazing?







You give him a knowing look and both come close to me as I pour the port.  Suddenly you reach out and firmly grab hold of my right breast as I'm bending over the glasses.  You just hold it there a second.  I start in surprise and stand stock-still.  
I can’t believe this is happening.  
But you slowly and expertly begin to knead my tit and we can both feel it warm and swell under your careful hand.   

I shut my eyes and you stand behind me.  You put both arms around me from behind and cup both of my breasts in your hands.  Squeezing them.  Kneading them gently, and when you think I'm ready you run your fingers over my hardening nipples as you squeeze.   My eyes are still shut and a small moan escapes my mouth.  
You look over to Hugh and nod.

He stands in front of me and slowly unbuttons the front of my black dress until you can both see what it looks like as you squeeze my tits inside of my black brassiere.  If I had my eyes open, I’d see that the sight has made both your mouths a darkened shade of red.  

Hugh puts his fingers down the front of my brassiere and gently pulls it down and away from my tits.  Now you are squeezing and kneading them in the firelight.  Their dark chocolate points responding to the heat of your hands, the smell of cigar as your breath fills the small space at the back of my neck and hairline.   Hugh dips his fingers in the port and slowly paints my nipples one at a time till they are glossy with port.   You then cup my tits as hard as you can and offer them up to Hugh.   He bends down.

He takes a rosy cherry in his mouth and with cupped tongue firmly but gently sucks the port off of my tit.  

He invites you to do the same.  
You stand in front of me, paint me with port, you grab my face in one of your large hands and bid me look down as you envelope my other nipple in your mouth.  
You haven’t lost a locked eye contact as you do so.  You want to see my face as you suck and knead my tit with your mouth and your tongue.   
I can’t say anything!  I am wide-eyed, dumbstruck and my pussy turns to pools of liquid heat with every little tug and tonguing.    
Hugh just stands back a little, watching you and unconsciously rubbing the front of his trousers at the sight.  

Oh.  My.  God.   

What do you want from me??!



               Then you get down on your knees and lift my skirt to waist-high.  I’ve got on black thigh stockings with my sensible shoes.  You’d wondered if I didn't have some kind of naughty streak because of the way you've caught me glancing at you when you've been here before for dinner, but now you know for certain!

You run your hands up and against the outside of my legs, from ankle to hips.  I'm standing with legs together.  This matters not.  You put your hands on either side of my hips and run your thumbs from the waistband of my black cotton knickers, down the middle, brushing your thumbs slowly and firmly over my mount of Venus   Then you stop just at the top of my clitoris, but not directly on it.   From the outside of my panties you push your thumbs inward to indent my tender flesh and you just hold it there.

By now my heart is beating in my ears and my pussy’s got very wet.   I look over to Hugh, who has unzippered his trousers and I can see that he likes very much what you’re doing.   Almost unconsciously he takes out a camera, sets it up as though in a dream and begins to take dreaming photos of what he sees.



Pushing in on the top of my pussy from the outside of my panties you lean forward,  grip my hips hard.  So hard it hurts me, then you press your wet tongue against my sex.  Holding your tongue against my mound and clit.  Just holding it there until I think I shall die.  I motion to press my sex against your mouth but you hold fast my hips and I cannot.   I can’t do anything, but wait.   I shut my eyes and I feel the pressure of your tongue against me held still and firm.  Then I realise I can feel your oh so warm saliva as it slides down your tongue and onto my helpless pussy.   As it does you slowly begin to vibrate your tongue as my panties pool with your hot spit.     I gasp as the small tremors rip up my cunt and my spine, making me feel like I have no legs at all.  They’re like jelly and I feel like my pussy is melting into your face.  

Mentally I'm begging you to lick me.  Pull my panties aside.  Anything!  But you continue to press the whole of your flattened tongue against my pussy as you press and vibrate it with your timbered moans.  I can feel your hot breath on the tops of my thighs as it commingles with the dew from your mouth.   I can feel my pussy engorge in a maddening way under your tongue.  I'm embarrassed.  I don’t know what to do.  What should I do?  It’s all clearly too late to protest.      Ah well.  In for a penny, in for a pound I think.

There’s a desk in the library.  Fitted with stationary.  Fitted with scissors.  You get up and take the scissors, bringing them back to me.   You kneel down again and watch my face as you cut off my panties.  Leaving me there with my black skirt I'm holding at my waist, and the thigh high black stockings in sensible shoes.   Ever the faithful servant I stand, thatch of black pussy glistening in our juices by firelight.    

Hugh walks over to the gramophone and puts on a classical piece.  That should take care of any troublesome noises.

He takes me by the hand and leads me over to the long red leather couch and silently sits me down.    He stands behind the couch and me.  He reaches down and cups my tits just the way you did, only now a little more roughly as his member unconsciously rubs against the leather.   He looks up at you, entreatingly.   This is a game you and he know well, and it’s your move.

You come to stand in front of me.   You look even taller, more imposing with your black and white stiffness.   You slowly unzip the front of your trousers, opening their front to reveal a partly hard, partly plump erection.   I cannot take my eyes off of it!    I am shocked.  It stands at attention and commands attention in its rosy cream whiteness set against the black coal of your trousers.

Almost immediately I can smell your lazy desire.   Lazy, calm, cool, unhurried.  In command.

You smell to me of my favourite scent in a man, sex that smells like hot biscuits from the oven.  Hot, slightly sweet and savoury starchiness.     Oh.   My.   God.

Hugh reaches around behind him and brings forth a small beautiful Art Deco bottle.  But it’s not filled with perfume.  It’s filled with almond oil, infused with soft aromatic white musk.  

From behind me on the couch he leans down and kneads and covers my tits with the oil until they glisten.  I shut my eyes, throw my head back, caught in its wild aphrodisiac scent.

Then you kneel on the couch, straddling each thigh about my hips.   Hugh squeezes my wet tits hard and holds them in vice.   You lean over, putting one hand on the top of each of my shoulders.   Then you stroke your shaft upwards against my tits.  Then down again on them.  And as you do your cock grows harder than the appetizer piqued plump you had before.   And there you are, stroking your cock up and down my tits, causing a warm wave of electricity through my hard cherry nipples.   Up and down.  Up and down.   Twisting your hips now, side to side until I can’t breathe.   “Breathe” you say, ‘breathe!”    Hugh suddenly squeezes my tits together around your cock.  Tight enough for a slippery tit fuck.   Ah and you feel soooo good there.  

So so good.  Making me crazed as I see your purple tip appearing and appearing at the top of my breasts.  I can’t help it, as it comes up again making it’s welcome appearance I bend my head to lick what I see.  Trying to grasp the very end in my hot mouth.     Oh  you like it,  you like it just fine and you show me by your hard ragged breathing and by the way you grind your cock against my chest as you force your cock up and down between my tits.  

I see your pre-cum and I take my little hand and scoop a little up, to bring it down and anoint with each of my hands my cherry nipples with your white cream.  Rubbing it in circles then twisting them as you grind into me.

Then suddenly you pull away.  I am distraught!  I could have cum from that alone, but you won’t let me.

You stand there wild of eye and hard hard hard of cock.  Small beads of moisture anoint the top of your lip.   Then before I can think twice, you and Hugh quickly take off your clothing.  All of it.   I grip the sides of the couch, wondering what in hell comes next.

You take my hand and stand me up.  You both take off my garments, piece by piece.  You each take off my shoes but you leave the stockings on.    Oh my god I don’t know what you’re going to do to me, but whatever you want, I'm going to do it!     I am so wet by now the insides of my thighs bear the sticky moisture you have created.
You take my hand and lift me up onto the rounded back of the leather couch.  You make me straddle it, then lay me down, my breasts crushed against the warm leather.  Legs astride the back of the couch, I lay me down my head and shut my eyes.



Hugh stands at the back of the couch, hips aligned with my head.   You watch as he jerks my head backwards between his two hands and commands me to open my mouth.   I open it without argument.  He presses his hot short member into my mouth.  It’s like a hot sweet soother to a baby.  It tastes of honey and gentlemen’s port.  It feels good and fits my compact mouth.  I shut my eyes as he lets go my head and I lay it down upon the leather and begin to suck his cock, as though in a dream.   A dream we shall never speak of again (but one which will haunt my fevered hands on late nights to come in the servant’s quarters).

I am moaning as I suck an entreaty of his cum to my mouth.  Unconsciously I twist my hips on the couch and begin to move my body up and down against the leather top.  Loving the friction of it against the whole front of my body.  Neck to knees.  I grip either side of the couch with my hands as I suck him, gripped myself in some mania.   I forget myself and begin to press my wet clit and pussy against the leather.   It feels soooooo good, nipple and clit connecting with the leather.  Dick in my mouth, plumping and wetting.

Now.  Now you’re ready.  All this while you've been watching the bacchanal scene, but not with detachment.   Your eyes have been trained on the slow moving curve of my ass and my hips.  On the moments where a twist of the hips reveals to you my rosy chambers for your eyes only.    Suddenly, you stand and straddle both me and the couch from behind me.  When a rosy twist makes evident my wet snatch, your opportunistic cock makes its mark.   You softly but firmly fill my wet cunt, slowly slowly until I can feel your heat and tip press in shock against my very hilt.  

I open my eyes in surprise and moan in delight.   Oh my god you feel amazing!   I want you to push that cock up and against my hilt again!    Using the back of the couch I fortify myself while I push your cock back up my tender cunt.   Because you’re half standing half straddling the couch you can watch as you slowly bury your full meat into my angry cunt.   I want more.   And as I want more I begin to suck harder on Hugh and rise up on my arms, bent at the waist.  Hugh must up and kneel to straddle the couch or lose my mouth hold.   As I rise up on my forearms my full tits appear once again.   A delighted Hugh cups them in his hands and twists my nipples as I suck his dick.

You push his hands away to cup one yourself.  You squeeze it as you embed your fiery member, driving it driving it into my cunt.  As far as you can as high as you can, till it hurts me.   In an effort to slow you I grasp your cock with my cunt as only a lady knows how (or a well versed slut does) and you gasp not a little at the strength of my pussy.    You think it feels like an angry mouth, sucking and swallowing your hot prick.   You’re a tease and you pull out just when I think I have you.   You pull out and punish me with hard slaps to my ass with your wet cock.    I whimper and wiggle my ass as near silent begging.

I loose my mouth turn my head and beg you, “Fuck me Nicimos!  Fuck me!!”  But instead you pull me off the couch, drag me down to the animal skin carpet and push me down on my back in front of that roaring fire.   I am crazed by the hot scents of sweet port, white musk, the vibrant sex of two men wet for me and the escalating rhythms from the gramophone.    I am in anguish!    Do something!  Do something!  Do something!

Hugh kneels over my body and pours the remainder of the oil from neck to knee.   Then you both are suddenly kneeling beside me over me, pushing your cocks all over my prone body.   I feel your cocks on my tits, on my slick waist, between my thighs, I catch a sharp point against my pussy as you pull open my legs and momentarily fuck me with your oiled prick.   But only momentarily before you’re driving that cock against my tits, into my mouth.  I try to suck it but manage only a few mouthy grasps and you’re gone again.    You’re both fucking and fucking and fucking every part of my skin.  Every part of my bone.   Neck to knee.    I am on fire.        I begin to finger myself furiously until Hugh grabs my wrists and holds them above me over my head.   He pins down my slick wrists.   His face has a wild anger and he grits his teeth as he holds them there.   His cock is hard and furious at attention as he kneels beside my head.  

He looks up at you and nods.   You nod back,    You've been clambering over and around me, fucking me senseless from head to toe.   Fucking against my oiled feet.  Then you suddenly climb up my body while Hugh holds my wrists hard.  He’s hurting me but I don’t care!    You roughly push my legs wide open with your knees.   Then you shove your cock into my spread open cunt, one, two, three strokes – pull out and cum all over my oiled body.   I can feel the large hot drops of your jizz over my shiny tits.  I feel them on my neck.  I feel them on my waist.  I feel you dripping onto my open cunt as you pull on your cock to spend ever last drop onto me.    And as the last hot drops slide down my pussy, I wrest my hand from Hugh, he shoves his cock in my mouth.  I suck it suck it suck it quickly as I come cum cum from finger stroking my clit into the double cream you've left there.    He comes in violent heaving waves

But I don’t see his face.  
I am looking into your beautiful peaceful blue eyes as I reach those heights you have taken me to.   
I cry out, but it’s your name that I do.  

I then slowly get up.  I take you both by the hand and lead you to an upstairs bathroom.  We fill a large warm, soapy bath.  We get all in and I take turns washing you fresh and fragrant and warm as small boys.  Of course this tale does not end here, but is continued behind closed doors.