~ Setting things on fire. Mostly words ~

~ Often speaking in tongues ~

~ to Each Other ~


Thursday 3 January 2013

@Nicimos Réponse de télécarte

Darling @nicimos_ ,  here is your réponse de télécarte (your Calling Card Response) .....


Hello my darling. A very long and full New Year's Day, and even so my thoughts came back to you & what you've said here.
I don't understand how I've been so fortunate to find myself, in your thoughts, erotic and otherwise. I don't get it, but there it is.

I snatched moments to come see what you've written here today. Several times answering in waves of self sent out to you where you are.

In the midst of too many others I could still feel your hands on my face. 



                              I could feel your frenzied hardness fill my mouth.




          You're the hardest softest man I've ever known.

          There is nothing careful about your demanding cock.




There are no shy graces when its impossible colours flare. There is only the nakedness the reared up fury of blind want.



Even if you take me slow in your eyes, I know the voracious in you follows close behind. 
Something hard and sheen, something molten.      Steely.



I've tried before to allude to that whip-smart edge of you that knows no satiation. Tried to tell you how I love the way it answers mine.

How could I ever get tired of the steely bones beneath that softest hand? Tender-mouthed man, I love your febrile teeth! Calm madness.

I answer it with every part of filth and sinew I have. Would rather answer with a ready cunt & speaking low words with my lips to your talk.


Yes, I press hard cherried nipples against your defenceless, slumbering back.




 I wrap my thighs to mount, to ride this unsuspecting beast.

I've hard ridden you awake and sleeping, yes. Without asking I take and your sleeping Self stirs only to roll over to better hard present.

So often I've wanted you I've had you so in wake and in slumber that now I can fuck you in the midst of an any day. Any time.

In my waking day, even with the other human swarm, swarming, 
I deftly take your cock to mouth & wrestle your words. They are none the wiser.

And when you in day and location unknown, harden slowly in my mouth so far away, my greedy tongue swallows you in midst of everyday smile.




You are a dangerous man to love.

Beneath your astral hands I can only do what you Will. 
Sorely tempted, teased by hands that no one else can see. How can I tell you, Stop?



I've never even heard of this kind of supernal love-making before. 
And it excites me.

Truth is devastatingly more interesting than any jumped-up fucking shades of fiction to be found.


Knowing that you've access to my body & the strangest corners of my desire, 
sometimes makes me worry which of those strings you will choose.




The way you can make my body FEEL, yet you're over a thousand miles distant should make any rational soul quiver. Quiver and wet.

Blah blah trust & friendship well and good, but we're talking your hands inside my spirit-body! No one but you can touch me like this!

I want to be wary of such magic, but then I FEEL your desire a thousand miles away and then all I am, is want.




I feel your tongue your arms your steely lust in ways that science cannot yet acknowledge and I know I won't say no to your arcane methods.

I know that you sometimes sense my hide and seek wariness of your prodding ardour. I know it.

But know that if you keep pressing upon my flesh the way you do, I will spring back, more open than any spread apart camera whore, could.

It is that marvellous moment when this She decides and looks you in your cerulean eyes, and slowly parts her rosy quarters.

Glistening. Yours for the plundering.


I feel you circling about me as much as I've felt you upon me, within me. 
A subconscious search for a key.

Which is pretty funny to me, knowing you can already come and come and come, then go again. 
Sailing clear into me, on Spirit and Desire.




I'd say go gently into me, but it's already far too late for that.

You come when you call I come when you call. I call out when you come.
Daytime is deceptive when I feel your night-time hands inside of me.



People wonder why I'm smiling. 

But they could never begin to guess the ways you can undress a girl. 

The day sun won't betray your touch.  

                                                  So .....