~ Setting things on fire. Mostly words ~

~ Often speaking in tongues ~

~ to Each Other ~


Wednesday 9 January 2013

Nymph-oh!



Interesting having had a conversation with you earlier about rounded, curvy women – I was stopped by one this morning on my way to work.

It struck me that the artist Emilio Greco had such attributes in mind when he created his nymph outside the Connaught Hotel.

How beautiful are those rounded features, peering over her shoulder! How delectable is that plump tummy! And check out that ass! Apt also, that she seductively sits on a rounded plinth. Not a square one. It’s all about the curves.

This is one of those statues that you just HAVE to touch. So if anyone saw a smiling man patting this lady’s bum this morning, it was me.

It made a lovely sound as I slapped it.

Isn’t it wonderful that we share a love of rounded ladies my darling @nicimos_ ?