~ Setting things on fire. Mostly words ~

~ Often speaking in tongues ~

~ to Each Other ~


Monday 28 January 2013

My Favourite Priest

On Friday,January 25, 2013, @nicimos_ wrote:

Check out this video on Via me:


Sent from my iPhone
~~~

On 2013-01-25, at 2:28 PM, Nicimos > wrote:
Haha that is quite a gait. Love how you kind of held back to get the full effect. 
He reminds me of the priest from the exorcist. Maybe its the hat. 
Either way you're still a funny funny fucker 
xxx
Ps it says on Via me 'flag as inappropriate'
 ... Nah 
~~~

On Friday,January 25, 2013, @nicimos_ wrote:
What in the hell??  I was thinking the very same thing!!   Jesus!

Sent from my iPhone
~~~

On 2013-01-26, at 5:30 AM, Nicimos > wrote:
Were you really? I mean of all the things I could have said?! 
That's purdy awesome  xxx
~~~

On Saturday,January 26, 2013, @nicimos_ wrote:
I am so not kidding. 
Those were my first thoughts moments after dogging his steps (literally).  Instant arousal at 'oh doesn't he resemble the exorcist priest'?   Then as I got closer and could see the side of his face and his specs the imagination and arousal jumped ten fold when I saw he resembled you. The combination thereof made me record him. He was just too much awesomeness in one dark coat to not do so.      
It is puzzling. This. I smiled to read your response.had thought, well he was thinking the same thing most likely because we share asimilar sense of dark humour.  We really are similar in outlook about a lot of things. I assumed that was why the connect.  But then u thought the same ... What exactly were the chances of us both hitting on the same character?   Perhaps the answer lies safely somewhere in between the natural and the 'unnatural'.   xxx

Sent from my iPhone
~~~


On 2013-01-26, at 9:54 AM, Nicimos > wrote:
Hello my darling. I think you sum it up very well (as usual) with somewhere between the natural and the unnatural....
Mind you, I know you have a history of having a thing for priests. I remember that time I was at____  and I said I was sleeping in a room with ____'s cassocks hanging up in there. 

I also remember you getting a little heated at the thought of it.  Next time I'm up there, I'll try and get a pic of me wearing a cassock for you? 

Just thought.  Dunno what's worse - _______ catching me wearing stockings or his cassock. Or both?

As you say'y'got some 'splainin' there, boy'

Gee that might be one for the spank bank ; )

Amen xxx
~~~


On Saturday,January 26, 2013, @nicimos_ wrote:

Oh my god it's already there and banked. I just have to cash it in.  The idea of you sitting wherever in cassocks is so delectably piquant.  But, then the priest slowly slowly pulls up the front to reveal black or white stockings ... 

BANG

That's the sound of my head being blown clear off its hinges.   Oh my god I wouldn't think twice about paying you to do this.  Though paying would add an even stranger piquancy to this heady mix. 

Oh dear.  Someone's learning how to push my buttons ; )

Fuck I'm in love with you!

Sent from my iPhone
~~~

On 2013-01-26, at 4:38 PM, Nicimos > wrote:
I'm sitting in your coffee shop reading the church times newspaper.  You come in and don't spot me at first.  I'm wearing a black cassock with black shirt and white clerical collar.  I have black lace up shoes and the cassock reaches the floor.  It is _____’s and has red buttons down the front. I'm drinking a large espresso. 

You come over and say hello when you see it's me.  You put your hand on my knee and slip your fingers inside the buttons of my cassock and feel the smooth texture of black stockings beneath.  I cross my legs to try and conceal a hard on but you've already sensed it.  You've seen it in my eyes.  Nothing is said.
We stand up to leave, I fold my paper and we walk towards your car parked outside. You're surprised at how tall this priest is.
In the front seat, I pull up my cassock and unbutton it slowly, revealing my long hard dick under the black gossamer of the tights.  I pull the top of the tights down and let my cock spring into your ready, wet mouth.  I smell of English cologne and sex.  You pull and flick me quickly to orgasm and as I cum you let my holy water spatter your face.  The moans and sharp sighs of my breathing are in perfect time as I jerk my cock again as my spooge pings out at you. 

There is no charge for this 'ecclesiastical call' and we drive to your home, where we fall into bed and fuck the day away under the duvet. 

How does that sound to you? 

And yes, you might have guessed - I'm more than a little in love with you too xxx

~~~

On Monday, January 28, 2013, @nicimos_ wrote:

Nicimos.  How do you do it?   You turn me on so ferociously with your filthy talk and make my heart beat at the same time.    Is it because I can see your face and I know it’s arousal like the back of my hand?   Of course I can see arousal on your face.   And even more so the way your eyes partly close just so when what’s in your mind connects with your cock.

I read what you just wrote there and my nipples got instantly hard going where you go – in the way that only you inspire.   My imagination is a palpable one.   We WERE in my coffee shop.   The one I go to most Saturday afternoons.  

You were THERE.    Every moment of that was so real I could feel the steam on the inside of the car window.   I could see the street lamps and the darkness.   I could hear the way your breath changes when you begin to let yourself go.   I could smell your hot spunk and feel it warm my face and mouth.   Shocking like a hot rain.  
Oh my darling that was exquisite.  I lived and loved those moments. 

Your hot cock suddenly escaping from those black tights?   Oh my fucking Christ.  
I want you now,upon that bed, pushed down hard. Me pulling those tights down your hips to just above your knees.  I barely had time to flick on the bedside lamp before clamping my mouth again round your sticky hot cock.   Still wet from the suck in the car. 

Licking up and down your shaft now, avoiding your purple quivering tip, silently begging to be full-tongue lapped.    Pinning your wrists to the bed.  You want to pull my head up to your throbbing tip, but I'm not going to go there yet. You can't help it and you keep trying.  This has got to stop!

I'm up on my knees in a flash, tying your wrists to the bedposts.

            Oh fuck it!   I can’t handle this!     Tell you what; let’s now go back to a little something old, a little something new, and a little somethings borrowed and, er ~ a little something blue …. for my favourite priest  xxx

Can be viewed in the box below - or by selecting the lovely Daily Motion link below:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xx30ie_my-priest_sexy


Update Jan 28/12:   DENIED!  
Oh my jeez that's hilarious.  The little vid I made for you was rejected on Daily Motion.   Bastards!   Never mind.  I still have it on Youtube.  I might link it.  I might not.  Look at this darling, at least a few peeps got to see it before it got slammed shut tighter than a nun's drawers.   Haha!  

Apparently I'm not the only one with a thing for priests  ; )

Never mind, it can still be viewed in as attached below.   It is NSFW: